Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just A Short Notice

Ahoy, boys and girls, Captain Panda here again, with just a short notice about the (potential) state of upcoming posts on Eats Shoots and Leaves:


If you'll notice...

I was diagnosed with clinical depression a few years ago (in case you couldn't already tell) Like many people who have clinical depression, my sad and lonely feelings tend to get worse during the winter months. I don't have Seasonal Affective Disorder or anything like that, it just seems to get worse when it gets colder. I don't know why, and I don't really care why. I just try to deal.

So, why am I telling you this? Well, unfortunately, as my depression gets worse, my posts will most likely get more depressing in direct proportion. It just kinda happens. I'll do my best to keep things as light-hearted and interesting as I can, but I won't be able to stop all of the depressing posts. Sorry. Fair warning.



So, that's all I have. Just wanted to put that out there. Until next time, boys and girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment